Lindsay E. Elliott
Appraiser, Certified by the State of Texas
A son of the state of Illinois, Lindsay moved to Texas where he would later graduate from the University of Texas in San Antonio. Following in the steps of his father he would begin his 24-year career as a Residential appraiser for a San Antonio firm before returning to Illinois in the early ‘90s where he would branch out into Commercial appraisals. Then in 1995, he joined American Realty where he has spent the last 17 years cultivating a successful career as a Commercial and Residential appraiser.
His Commercial appraisal experience includes, but is not limited to, valuation and analysis of various commercial properties, multi-tenant commercial/retail buildings, restaurants, mini-storage facilities, apartment complexes, and special purpose properties. On the Residential side his background also includes single-family, multi-family, condominiums and land appraisals.
Lindsay is a State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser by the State of Texas.
Designations & Memberships
- State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, Certificate #TX-1326794-G
Education & Training
- University of Texas, San Antonio, TX, B.B.A., Finance, 1989
- San Antonio College, San Antonio, TX, General Business, 1982 - 1987
- American Realty Corporation, Austin, TX, Commercial & Residential Appraiser, 1995 - Present
- John P. Hill & Associates, Freeport, IL, Commercial and Residential Appraiser, 1989-1994
- Wendell Duncan and Associates, San Antonio, TX, Residential Appraiser, 1984- 1989